Job Listing Information
- 14-Jan-2022 to 28-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Trenton, NJ, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
This position is remote, but will require the candidate to be in the office on the first day and rarely after that, but there may be a need. Is this acceptable?
- The (ASA/PM3) Microsoft SharePoint Online / Power Automate Technical Developer is a highly technical position responsible for assisting with the building and deploying of SharePoint Online / O365 workflows and niche solutions that complement built-in features.
- The candidate will also be capable of analyzing business requirements by collaborating with users, stakeholders, and IT Management.
- The candidate will also be capable of studying system flows, data usage , work processes (Workflows), document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
- Implementation and integration of custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services (Teams, OneDrive, etc.) will also be a requirement.
- Additional responsibilities include the migration of the On-premise SharePoint 2013 applications while the organization transitions to SharePoint Online.
- The candidate will be highly proficient with Power Automate and have a strong working knowledge of the remaining Power Platform toolsets (Power Apps, Power BI), Visual Studio, PowerShell, etc.
- The candidate should be capable of evaluating current state and be able to create both business and technical processes to migrate the organization from On-premise SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online.
- Expert in SharePoint migration’ PowerApps integration, PowerApps/Power Automate forms and ability to create SharePoint dashboards using PowerBI.
- Hands on experience on Azure Webapps, Azure Sql, Site branding and customization, Document Management & Record Management.
- Must be fluent with Out-of-Box On-premise SharePoint Enterprise 2013 / Online site collections creation.
- This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work closely with Stakeholders, developers, project managers, and the Business Analyst.
- Work experience: 5 or more years of progressive experience in developing technical solutions.
- This position is remote, but will require the candidate to be in the office on the first day and rarely after that, but there may be a need. Therefore, candidate should be within 1.5 hours drive from the client site.
Required / Desired Skills
Architecting solutions for SharePoint Online utilizing Office 365 - Required 3 Years
Expert level proficiency with SharePoint Online application Development - Required 3 Years
Building and deploying of SharePoint Online / O365 Workflows - Required 3 Years
Able to develop/integrate custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services - Required 3 Years
Expert level proficiency with migrating SharePoint On-premise applications to SharePoint Online - Required 3 Years
Expert level proficiency using Power Platform Toolset (Power Apps, Power BI, etc.) - Required 3 Years
Expert level proficiency evaluating current state + ability to create both business + technical processes to migrate org. from SharePoint Online - Required 3 Years
Working knowledge of O365 Toolsets (including TEAMS) - Required 3 Years
Working experience in developing technical solutions - Required 3 Years
Working knowledge of SharePoint Migration - Required 3 Years
Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Required 3 Years
Expert in SharePoint migration’ PowerApps integration, PowerApps/Power Automate forms and ability to create SharePoint dashboards using PowerBI - Desired 3 Years