Job Listing Information
- 14-Jan-2022 to 28-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Trenton, NJ, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
Also - This is a position that will require onsite work 100% of the time required by DOH
- The project will consist of upgrading a legacy electronic death registry application to fully support Chrome and Edge browsers.
- The current application uses older technologies that only allow certain features to be used with Internet Explorer. It is a highly visible DOH application used by physicians, medical directors, funeral home directors, and nurses statewide.
- The State is seeking a contractor that has functioned in both PM (50%) and BA (50%) roles that has a PMI/PMP Certification (active) and has conducted some manual testing as a BA.
- Agile methodology is preferred. ScrumMaster certification will push a candidate strongly to the top of the list.
- Enterprise wide applications experience is also desired, as the above mentioned systems are enterprise in design.
Required / Desired Skills
Prior experience managing the upgrade of legacy applications, in particular Weblogic and Oracle upgrades - Required 5 Years
Prior experience managing application development teams - Required 9 Years
Prior experience with Lean-Agile Project Management Leadership - Required 9 Years
Prior exp managing/coordinating/establishing priorities for life-cycle technology projects including planning, execution, testing and implementation - Required 9 Years
Identify and manage project risk mitigation strategies and track to closure - Required 9 Years
Manage project stakeholders and develop communication strategy - Required 9 Years
Follow established PMO processes and requirements for PM methods and deliverables - Required 9 Years
Develop comprehensive project plans that coordinate technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation - Required 9 Years
Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables. - Required 9 Years
Oversee acquisition of resources - Required 9 Years
Strong experience eliciting requirements from multiple stakeholders and creating SDLC documentation, including BRDs, workflow diagrams, and use cases - Required 9 Years
Strong experience writing and executing manual test cases and scenarios - Required 9 Years
Active PMI/PMP Certification - Highly desired
Experience functioning as Project Manager for Enterprise-Wide applications - Highly desired 2 Years
Prior experience as a ScrumMaster - Highly desired
Prior programming experience - Highly desired