Job Listing Information
- 13-Oct-2021 to 27-Oct-2021 (UTC)
- Richmond, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
VDOT IT Procurement Analyst (Procurement review/tracking/invoicing/receiving goods focused)
Daily responsibility for supporting the Procurement / Finance team
- This position will provide guidance and manage statewide IT procurements in compliance with VITA and VDOT policies and procedures, understands and is aware of all procurement methods and has the ability to apply this knowledge in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- This position also analyzes requests, recommends default actions and contract usage, and finds alternate sources.
- Serves as liaison between vendors and our business users/requestors.
- Understands and assists users in selecting best procurement methods and documentation requirements that meet customers' expectations regarding delivery, quality, quantity, and price.
- Provides guidance to end users on contract-related discrepancies.
- Follow policies and procedures for the Governor's initiative for DSBSD certified Micro-Small business participation.
- This position also demonstrates a commitment to being a trustworthy steward of assigned resources, while abiding by all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Experience in procurement related activities such as applying state and local procurement laws, regulations, and practices.
- Comprehensive analytical skills and the ability to write and speak clearly and effectively.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service, as well as should work well amongst a team.
- Working knowledge of the Commonwealth Cardinal financial system & eVA systems is desirable.
- Virginia Contracting Associate Officer (VCA) or Virginia Contracting Officer (VCO) certification high desired.
- IT procurement liaison who works with VITA, understanding technology in order to discuss contracts, licenses agreements, maintenance agreements and contracts.
Required / Desired Skills
Experience managing goods and services procurements in a large, multi-dimensional business environment. - Required 5 Years
Extensive experience in the use of computer and software (Microsoft Office) applications, Excel pivot tables, complex spreadsheets, etc. - Required 5 Years
Customer Service to broad audiences; professional, vendors and executives. - Required 5 Years
Commonwealth of VA Procurement knowledge and experience. - Highly desired 5 Years
Use of eVA ordering system. - Highly desired 1 Years
Experience with the Cardinal System. - Highly desired 1 Years
General knowledge of accounting and financial management. - Required 5 Years
Virginia Contracting Associate Officer (VCA) or Virginia Contracting Officer (VCO) certification - Highly desired 1 Years