Job Listing Information
- 14-Oct-2021 to 28-Oct-2021 (UTC)
- Trenton, NJ, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
The position involves:
A high degree of political sensitivity, astuteness and the ability to use the informal power structure of the organization to achieve program success
Exceptional leadership skills, with ability to develop and communicate the program objectives, inspire and motivate staff and maintain alignment.
• Implement SCRUM (and other) methodology in the product development teams
• Stakeholder and sponsor communications
• Develop the plan for digitization of the existing applications
• Work with existing PMO to continue to enhance program
The project manager will create and lead the development of the overall approach for the application development, its major time frames and the definition of its major deliverable to address and meet the desired goals and outcomes.
Partners with the executive sponsor(s) to communicate program goals, objectives and potential outcomes.
Leads regular interactions with the executive sponsor(s) to inform, alert, negotiate and maintain a continuing good relationship and shared vision for the program outcome.
Establishes and ensures appropriate governance functions for the program in accordance with enterprise policies. Expanding the SCRUM and other rapid development processes in the development of applications.
Directs the creation and maintenance of the required application and application portfolio documentation and artifacts.
Develop digitization plan for the judiciary applications; (Civil, Supreme, Appellate, Criminal, Tax, Family, Jury, ECourts, Administrative and others)
Ensures and balances the availability of the required skills and competencies across project teams within the program.
Leads reviews with the executive sponsor and stakeholders to identify organic or specific program needs and changes and directs the development of appropriate approaches to address.
Acts as an advisor and should build and maintain relationships across the wider stakeholder community.
Lead the oversight of program projects execution, their progress compared with the plan the production of agreed deliverables.
Monitors and coordinates dependencies across the projects in the program and resolves conflicts.
Monitor and maintain the product backlog in PEGA Agile Studio.
Conduct product level "lessons learned" and retrospectives.
Work with PMO to the as appropriate for the benefit of future programs and products.
Ensure product development status reports are accurate and timely across the organization, updated weekly and on an event-driven basis as changes occur.
• Inventory and manage Application Development projects portfolio
• Thorough working knowledge of SCRUM, IT System and processes, software development methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Act as change agent to improve overall processes and programs
• Provide guidance to project team throughout project lifecycle to meet applicable business requirements
• Support the development and deployment of project management standards, guidelines and processes
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
• Proven 5 years’ experience in project management
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification required
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
• Project management of PEGA projects a big plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related study and/or equivalent work experience is required
Required / Desired Skills
Project Management experience - Required 8 Years
Project Management office experience in diverse roles such as leadership and administration management - Required 6 Years
IT Technology experience - Required 10 Years
Scrum Experience - Required 8 Years
Scrum Certification - Desired 4 Years
Agile methodology experience and other quick/extreme development methodology - Required 8 Years
Diverse roles with increasing leadership responsibilities across major projects and programs - Required 5 Years
Knowledge of project planning tools such as Microsoft project and project server, with evidence of practical application - Required 5 Years
Experience communicating with multiple senior managers. - Required 4 Years
Experience developing executive dashboard reporting - Required 6 Years
Deep understanding of current and emergent technologies - Required 5 Years
Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously. - Required 4 Years
Consulting experience - Highly desired 4 Years
Experience in leading diverse teams and communication - Desired 4 Years
4 year college degree - Required 4 Years