Job Listing Information
- 05-Jan-2022 to 19-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Des Moines, , IA, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
Provide three (3) professional (REQUIRED) references on the candidate's resume with Contact Name, Title, Contact, and Relation to the candidate. NOTE: CANDIDATES WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES INCLUDED WILL NOT GET CONSIDERED.
- The State Medical Examiner’s Office (SME) at the Iowa Department of Public Health seek a Technical Specialist 4 to provide expert technical advice on the SME’s Office network infrastructure, security, implementation of hardware and software.
- This position will work with SME staff and other contracted resources to successfully implement several changes to the network, move the local infrastructure to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Key certifications for this position are CISSP or GSEC as well as MCSE, CCNA or similar, and an AWS Solutions Architect Associate is preferred
Required / Desired Skills
Provide expert level advice and consultation on infrastructure and security projects - Required
Ensure knowledge sharing with SME Staff - Required
Able to work in a team environment and coordinate with other staff - Required
Clearly communicates barriers to success and potential solutions – Required