Job Listing Information
- 05-Jan-2022 to 19-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Trenton, NJ, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
Note: This is a Hybrid role where the candidate will be expected into the office at least 1 day / week.
- Candidate should be confident and able to work independently but also should not hesitate to ask questions and seek clarification on work requests and assignments.
- The consultant will be responsible for maintenance, support and development of our internal and external websites.
- The consultant will respond to work requests from managers and staff in many departments.
- At times they will be required to respond to requests from senior management and to provide creative solutions to unique issues.
- The selected individual will work with in-house web team staff to ensure that standards and best practices are being followed and to provide knowledge transfer to staff members and management. In addition, the consultant will be involved in building content areas in our new website utilizing Drupal. On all websites, the ability to work quickly and accurately is critical.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High level of technical knowledge and experience with – HTML5 and CSS3.
- A mastery understanding of web development troubleshooting skills and tools.
- Strong reading comprehension and ability to find and correct basic errors on web pages.
- Assist with the maintenance, support and development of our internal and external websites and solutions.
- Analyze work requests and build or modify web pages as required.
- Provide knowledge transfer to web team members and management.
- Successfully unit test their work and team's work when required.
- Participate with the business analysts and/or users in system testing.
- Demonstrate a strong background in requirements gathering, tracking and analysis with an ability to communicate the information to both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Understand the principles of web design and development.
Required / Desired Skills
HTML 5 - Required -3 Years
JAVA Script - Required 3 Years
CSS 3 - Required 3 Years
Bootstrap 4 - Required 1 Years
JQuery - Required 3 Years
Experience performing daily website updates and creating new site pages on an enterprise website - Required 3 Years
Experience providing feedback on website best practices - Required 2 Years
4-year college degree or equivalent technical study/experience – Required