Job Listing Information
- 06-Jan-2022 to 20-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Harrisburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
The position is partially remote and will require some onsite work in Harrisburg PA. Is your candidate capable of doing so?
Candidate will work for the PA Department of Revenue, reporting to the PA Lottery Executive Director, to establish an Enterprise Risk Management Office and institute policies and procedures to launch its operation. The individual must possess fundamental knowledge of Lottery system functional architecture, and will be responsible for the following:
1. Establishment of an enterprise risk management (ERM) Office function, including the organization of steering committee meetings, development of agenda items, and assignment of tasks and action items.
2. Determine the resources and skill sets required to adequately staff an ERM function, recommend an organizational chart and division of responsibilities, and coordinate the establishment and staffing of an ERM Office.
3. Conduct thorough and extensive interviews and reviews of existing business processes, business systems, interfaces, system controls, and other contracted solution and vendor sourced systems, supply channels, retailers, and player practices to identify potential vulnerabilities related to fraud, abuse or other prohibited activity.
4. Conduct research and interviews with other lottery organizations to determine risk management best practices, develop recommendations, and coordinate their adoption.
5. Construct and track a risk register, identifying risk likelihoods and impacts, and develop mitigation plans by working with other key executives and management employees within and identified by the PA Lottery.
6. Prepare and facilitate risk management awareness training and procedures amongst PA Lottery employees and key partners, as approved by the Executive Director.
7. Review existing performance audits, conduct additional analysis, respond to findings, and close gaps to existing findings and newly discovered operational, procedural, system and personnel related vulnerabilities.
8. Review testing and contracting compliance in concert with designated Lottery officials responsible for the new PA Lottery Modernization, including Instant Lottery Gaming Services and Lottery Gaming System Services, for thoroughness, performance, and integrity.
9. Execute the ERM program and associated tasks using PMI practices and principles.
10. Conduct and complete additional assignments as determined by the Lottery Executive Director.
Required / Desired Skills
Executive/Senior Management - experience related to standards & policy development, consulting, & reporting progress to executive management, - Required 15 Years
Executive/Senior Management - exp related to coordinating efforts across departments, managing cross-functional teams, prioritization of competing ini - Required 15 Years
Executive/Senior Management - exp related to risk management, auditing, building strong relationships & communicating effectively with all persons - Required 15 Years
Functional Architect/Lottery Application Portfolio–experience related to mgmt, operations, auditing, risk management, or IT Mgmt in state lottery oper - Required 5 Years
Functional Architect/Lottery Application Portfolio–Expertise in Lottery portfolio of applications sufficient to operate a statewide lottery operation. - Required 5 Years
Risk Management –experience identifying, assessing and controlling threats to business operations, including fraud and financial uncertainty - Required 5 Years
Risk Management–exp identifying, assessing & controlling threats to legal liabilities, strategic mgmt errors, system & data, accidents & nat disasters - Required 5 Years
Project Management –initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing large strategic projects with budgets of $100M or more - Required 10 Years
PMI PMP certification - Required
Possess one of the following Information Systems/Security certifications: (CISA), (CISM) and (CRISC), or (CISSP). – Required