Job Listing Information
- 10-Jan-2022 to 24-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Trenton, NJ, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 35 Weekly Hours
Please note - This position is for 35 hours/week and requires the candidate to work onsite 100% of the time the state is open.
Please note - this position will require that the candidate provide URLs of any available sites where the candidate has personally created using TeamSite. Please attach those URLs in the resume AND in the questions section of the skills tab.
- This Web Developer will be proficient in developing toward Common look and feel standards using TeamSite versions 16x.
- Administrate and patch/ upgrade IDOL Enterprise Search Engine as needed. Refining and optimizing IDOL instance on a continual basis.
- Integration and administration of OpenText WCMS/ OpenDeploy software with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
- Candidate must be a team player who works and communicates well with technical and non-technical resources.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to work with limited direction while being highly productive.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight project deadlines is a must.
Required Skills/ Experience 4+ years’ experience with:
- Ability to build a fully responsive and accessible front-end UI web sites independently through all stages of development.
- This includes working with a graphic designer in the beginning stages of development to the completed web site.
- 5-10% of the consultant’s time will be spent on documentation
At least a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Software, Information Systems or closely related field is required.
Required / Desired Skills
Prior experience developing Data capture templates (DCT) in TeamSite - Required 4 Years
Prior experience developing Presentation Templates (TPL) in TeamSite - Required 4 Years
Prior experience developing in HTML and subsequently building it into TeamSite - Required 4 Years
Prior experience developing web sites with the Bootstrap 3 framework and above - Required 4 Years
Prior experience developing websites to adhere to a Common look and feel - Required 4 Years
Prior experience programming websites considering responsive design - Required 4 Years
Prior experience developing templates with IW-Perl (Interwoven Perl) - Required 4 Years
Prior experience XSLT - Required 4 Years
Prior experience developing websites using JQuery - Required 4 Years
Prior experience with XML - Required 4 Years
Prior experience developing websites using CSS3 - Required 4 Years
Prior experience developing websites using HTML5 - Required 4 Years
Strong verbal and written communication skills - Required
Prior experience with IDOL Enterprise Search Engine administration - Required 2 Years
Prior experience developing web sites with the Bootstrap 4 framework - Highly desired 1 Years
Prior experience working with TeamSite Version 16x - Highly desired 1 Years