Job Listing Information
- 10-Jan-2022 to 24-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Harrisburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 37.5 Weekly Hours
All positions are telework positions and are required to report on site at the Rachel Carson State Office Building or the Department of Agriculture as instructed by the hiring manager at any given time. Can your candidate comply?
Due to possible emergencies and/or meetings where it is deemed necessary to report onsite, Candidates must reside in the state of Pennsylvania or live within a 2-hour driving radius to Harrisburg, PA. Can your candidate comply?
DEP is looking for a strong .Net developer with C#, utilizing ASP.Net MVC, ADO.net and entity framework to help develop and expand an existing ePermitting system. This will position will bill at 37.5 hours per week.
- Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
- Design and Develop UI screens.
- Tests enhancement and development programs.
- Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Executes all required process steps.
Required / Desired Skills
Development of Information Technology solutions - Required 7 Years
C# - Required 3 Years
ASP.Net MVC - Required 3 Years
Visual Studio 2013 or newer - Required 3 Years
TFS/VSTS or DevOps - Required 2 Years
Oracle Data Provider (ODP.net) - Nice to have
Oracle PL/SQL - Nice to have
MS SQL Server 2008 or newer - Nice to have
Service Oriented Arch (SOA) experience - Nice to have
Development of Services and/or APIs - 2+ yrs - Nice to have