Job Listing Information
- 10-Jan-2022 to 24-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Harrisburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 37.5 Weekly Hours
The Department of Environmental Protection is seeking a Technical Specialist that possesses strong software engineering skills, and a strong development background to build Web services. This will position will bill at 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate for this position must possess strong software engineering skills, and a strong development background to build Web services. This position will be responsible for building the SOA web services, leveraging OWSM security, CEP, UDDI, Oracle Identity Manager (LDAP) frameworks. The candidate is asked to perform tasks such as to design, develop Java / J2EE applications and services, execute test plans, coordinate, implement and deploy software in multiple environments. This position will act as a lead on the eInspections mobile project implementation, being a key SOA team resource, and contribute end to end design, development and delivery activities to implement secure data exchange infrastructure application solution.
- Over 5 Years of extensive development experience in a SOA environment
- Over 5 Years of Hands-on experience implementing SOA/OSB
- 5+ Years of deep understanding of SOA, OSB, API
- 5 Years of experience in complex SOA / integration projects, specifically in Service Bus, Mediator, BPEL, WSDL, SOA delivery Proficiency in application tools/languages such as: OSB, Oracle SOA 11g, JDeveloper, Eclipse/OEPE, SOAP, SOAPUI, BPEL, XML, XSD, UDDI, XSLT, REST/JSON, JMS, Unit testing frameworks
- 3+ Years of strong experience in implementing J2EE Design Patterns for module designs
- 5+ Years of experience in Business Process and Rules engines such as jBPM and DROOLS. Must know how to configure and administrate.
- 7+ Years of experience in building complex enterprise applications using JAVA / J2EE technologies
- 5+ Years of experience in design, development, testing and deployment of SOA Suite and OSB/ESB based applications for Oracle SOA product suite
- 5+ Years of experience in BPEL orchestration and using Mediator, Adapters, Workflow and human task
- 5+ Years of experience in using OER & OSR or any other Repository
- 5+ Years of experience in developing SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services using Spring Web Service, Apache CXF, JERSEY and AXIS
- 5+ Years of experience in using JMS (QUEUE and TOPICs) for building messaging related solutions using MDBs
- 5+ Years of Java programming in XML using JAXB, SAX and DOM
- 5+ Years of experience with IDEs like Eclipse, Jdeveloper, Spring Suite etc.
- Very good understating on server side implementation of the modules including distributed deployments, thread management and garbage collection configurations to optimize the performance of the application
- 7+ Years Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 5+ Years of experience in implementing Java/J2EE solutions using WebLogic and Tomcat
- 5+ Years of strong JDBC programming experience in using Open JPA and other ORM tools like Spring Hibernate, Eclipselink etc.,
- 5+ Years of strong SQL and Database Programming Skills using Oracle.
- Experience with SOA principles (loose coupling, reusability, synchronicity, high availability, scalability), SOA design patterns and integration patterns
- 5+ Years of SOA governance experience, involving design with common integration patterns, common reusable modules, standards-based business object definition, review the technical solutions and conforming developed code to a set of standards
- Conversant with emerging technologies & tools in SOA space
- 5+ Years of XML experience, including schema design/extensions, XML parsing with XSLT, XPath, XQuery
- 1+ Years experience using Build/Dependency Management – Maven or Ant
- 3+ Years of understanding and working with security Frameworks – Web service Security and Java Security
- Participate in strategic initiatives relating to system development and enhancements
- Contribute to system delivery specifications and technical design specifications.
- Develop and test the components as per the specification
- Participate in all phases of projects
- Manage individual tasks and deliverables in order to complete projects on schedule
- Execute on design and development consistent with approved enterprise architecture concepts, principles and frameworks
- Work closely with the team and demonstrate leadership activity in the development
- 5+ Years Web Servers- WebLogic and/or other JEE Application Servers
- 5+ Years Database – Oracle, PL/SQL Stored Procedures strongly desired
- 5+ Years Operating Systems and Environments – Unix/Linux, Windows
- Ability to do some shell or Perl scripting
- 5+ Years Application Architecture and Design – Enterprise Integration Patterns; Object Oriented Programming; Aspect Oriented Programming; Java Design Patterns; SOA Architecture/Design
- Proven ability in application design and development of enterprise solutions
- Expert understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
- Understanding in User Interface design and web-based technologies
- Understanding in service-oriented development and best practices
- Deep understanding of distributed systems
- Technical leadership and decision making abilities
- Understanding of Services Industry and specifically Securities domain is a huge plus
- Understanding/Experience developing and designing in an Agile methodology strongly preferred
- Familiarity with WebSSO technologies such as CA eTrust, SiteMinder or Entrust GetAccess.
- Familiarity with Source code control systems such as SVN, ClearCase or Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Familiarity with fundamentals of software configuration management, automated build processes, and source code control systems.
- 5+ Years Experience in business to business (B2B) environments and cloud base service deployment.