Job Listing Information
- 11-Jan-2022 to 25-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- St. Petersburg, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
Majority of work is ON SITE with up to 2 days remote. Pls make sure your candidate agrees to this arrangement before submitting them.
MUST FOLLOW UNIVERSITY COVID policies and show proof of Vaccination (be fully vaccinated) if selected for the role.
- Management of IT projects from definition and planning through to completion ensuring deadlines are met and within established budget guidelines.
- Prepare project documents such as project charter, cost analysis, risk assessment, agency procurement request, project organizational structure, project close-out, and project plans.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the overall project schedule, with input from other team members.
- Provide task leads with periodic status information, based upon the schedule, including schedule variances.
- Maintain risks and issues tracking log and generate periodic project performance metrics.
Required / Desired Skills
Certified Project Manager Professional (PMP) - Required 5 Years
Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Project - Required 5 Years
Project Management Experience - Required 5 Years
Experience with utilizing Planview - Required 5 Years
Strong written and verbal communication skills - Required 5 Years
Exhibits strong leadership qualities - Required 5 Years
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously - Required 5 Years
Quickly develop familiarity with the scope and requirements of proposed project and the contract documents. - Required 5 Years