Job Listing Information
- 11-Jan-2022 to 25-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Harrisburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 37.5 Weekly Hours
The selected resource will need to report on-site on day 1 to pick up equipment. The majority of the work will be performed remotely, however some on-site work may be required. Does your candidate accept this requirement?
The scope of this position is to be the technical lead for all General Government Delivery Center’s (GGDC) projects the require using Power Platform and included but not limited to PowerBI. This individual will not only work with the IT team within GGDC but will be instrumental in supporting all 11 agencies under the GGDC and assist and solution using the Power Platform suite of tools. In addition will be a mentor to GGDC IT staff under the SharePoint / Power Platform team by providing knowledge transfer to GGDC IT staff for ongoing agency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and support solutions built on the Power Platform: PowerBI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents as well as AI and future technologies
- Interface with business users in a professional manner to understand their requirements and analyze requirements to plan and develop solutions
- Work with business and IT Teams to design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Build and configure PowerBI, Power Apps, automatic process workflows with Power Automate and necessary connectors.
- Responsible for governance and implementation of the Power Platform tools.
- Utilize problem solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Adhere to and help construct technical standards, security, and IT best practices.
- Leverage metadata and content types to ensure consistency across all Power Platform solutions especially PowerBI.
- Develop and maintain a product backlog and features list.
- Utilize Power Automate to automate recurring Azure AD tasks.
- Identify uses for and facilitate business process automation with Robotic Process Automations using Power Automate and Power Automate Desktop.
- Develop a training and knowledge transfer plan to GGDC IT staff
- Bachelor's degree or higher required in MIS/CIS, computer science, or related field or equivalent experience and training.
- Formal training in software development, Power Platform system design, functional and business process analysis.
- Experience working with Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBI, Power Automate, Power Apps) and SharePoint, SQL.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis and support experience.
- 2+ year of experience of development utilizing PowerBi, Power Apps, Power Automate, and SharePoint solutions. Recent experience developing solutions within Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Teams and SharePoint administration.
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Considerable experience in system analysis and design, or business process analysis and re-engineering required.
- Must have analyzed and redesigned business and workflow processes and played a key role in the marketing or change management to ensure adoption of new processes.
- Experience documenting solutions using flowcharts, layouts, design diagrams, etc.
- Experience with Power Platform governance and best practices.
- Experience with API or rest services integrations preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff to generate requirements and design solutions
- Must possess strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Special Requirement: Resource needs to be Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) certified due to the nature of the data.
Required / Desired Skills
Bachelor's degree or higher required in MIS/CIS, computer science, or related field or equivalent experience and training. - Required
Formal training in software development, Power Platform, system design, functional and business process analysis. - Required
Experience working with Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBI, Power Automate, Power Apps) and SharePoint, SQL. - Required
Business systems analysis and support experience. - Required 5 Years
Development utilizing PowerBI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and SharePoint. Recent experience developing solutions within Microsoft Teams. - Required 2 Years
Knowledge of Office 365, Teams and SharePoint administration. - Required
Experience in system analysis and design, or business process analysis and re-engineering - Required
Experience documenting solutions using flowcharts, layouts, design diagrams, etc. - Required
Experience with API or rest services integrations - Required
Strong verbal an written communication skills – Required