Job Listing Information
- 11-Jan-2022 to 25-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Trenton, NJ, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
Remote 100% - Local candidates will be asked to come to the office 1 X / Week
4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
Please DO NOT submit candidates who do not have CURRENT JSF and Design experience. Please read entire requirement.
- Work experience in all aspects of Designing and Constructing J2EE systems and developing system requirements and design specifications, and J2EE Coding for new and existing applications
- Work experience in prior and existing J2EE platforms
- Knowledgeable in future-release J2EE platforms
- Must have work experience developing frontend web applications using JAVA Server Faces (JSF)
- Must have work experience with ORM frameworks, such as JAVA’s JPA specification implementation, e.g. Hibernate, TopLink or a non-JPA based framework such as MyBatis
- Must have work experience developing EJBs (Enterprise Java Beans)
- Must have work experience in Service Oriented Architectures (SOA,) including developing REST and SOAP Web Services utilizing JAVA’s JAX-WS and JAX-RS specification
- Must have work experience running SQL queries
- Knowledgeable in Web Services Security
- Work experience working with business leaders and analysts to understand functional and non-functional requirements while crafting a technical solution leveraging company and industry best practices and standards.
- Work experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server or IBM ClearCase source control systems
Qualifications and Skills:
- Web development using JSF framework.
- Coding in JAVA/J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JPA, JSF, JSP, JNDI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-B
- JAVA / J2EE Patterns
- Object Oriented Design
- SOA, REST and SOAP Web Services
- WebSphere Application Server, Rational Software Architect, Source Control
- SQL, Database Knowledge
The ideal candidate can:
- Design and Develop enterprise web applications using the JAVA EE framework with minimal 3rd party APIs. This means using JAVA EE’s out of the box specifications, e.g. JSF, EJB, JPA, etc.
- Work Experience in continuous integration environment
- Demonstrate expertise in teaching, conveying technical and or functional courses and concepts
- Develop appropriate work programs and use to effectively schedule tasks and assignments
- Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services and products
- Resource will require the skills to perform the following job duties (plus other related duties as assigned)
- Write code to create single and multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Design, implement, and test database schemas.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Write code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers.
- Develop specifications, prototypes, or initial user guides
- Creating visual modeling or diagramming of the current and proposed workflows.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures
- 10 years of java experience (or 7 years java plus 3 years related industry experience)
- Experienced in object-oriented design, data structures, web design, database design, object relational mapping
- Proficient in Java frameworks such as JSF, Spring, Hibernate and other latest technologies
- Understanding of application security and architecture and ability to actively participate in discussions and design
- Ability to test application changes and put together test plans
- Ability to troubleshoot reported complex production errors (application, infrastructure, performance)
- Ability to implement complex user stories/use cases in an effort to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Integrate with enterprise products/systems
Required / Desired Skills
JAVA SE Stack - Required 9 Years
JAVA EE Stack - Required 9 Years
Business tier logic and transactional management using EJB 3.x - Required 9 Years
Web development using JSF 2.x, including using JSF "Facelets" - Required 6 Years
SOAP web services using JAX-WS specification - Required 6 Years
Rest web services using JAX-RS specification - Required 6 Years
HTML5 - Required 3 Years
SQL - Required 9 Years
Responsive Web Design - Required 2 Years
IBM WebSphere - Required 5 Years
Eclipse-based IDE - Required 5 Years
Source Control - Required 9 Years
Experience developing supportive documentation - Required 9 Years
Experience in Usability Testing (participate with the users in the system testing of their programs) - Required 9 Years
Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external groups - Required 9 Years
4- year college degree or equivalent technical study - Required 4 Years
Overall technical and IT experience - Required 9 Years
Design Patterns - Required 9 Years
Web Application Design - Required 6 Years
Web Services Security - Desired 3 Years