Job Listing Information
- 11-Jan-2022 to 25-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Harrisburg, PA, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
This position is remote but based out of Harrisburg, PA. Can your candidate be onsite to pick up and return Commonwealth issued equipment?
- The Software Process Engineer is responsible for implementing and supporting a set of standard software engineering processes used by agencies.
- The Software Process Engineer participates in the entire life-cycle of software process improvement initiatives. This includes the planning, analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation of new processes.
- The Software Process Engineer is responsible for identifying opportunities for improving existing processes and implementing appropriate solutions.
- The Software Process Engineer is also responsible for supporting projects and individual Teams in the use and understanding of processes on an ongoing basis.
- The Software Process Engineer is responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) and Program Managers to provide guidance to team members and facilitate continual software process improvement.
- The Software Process engineer must understand all aspects of the specific processes used by the Teams.
- The Software Process Engineer must also be familiar with industry process models and standards. Job responsibilities –
1. Perform upgrade and operationalize current access management solution (CA SiteMinder) for multiple agency applications, this involves upgrade of below components:
a. SiteMinder Policy Server
b. SiteMinder Policy Store
c. SiteMinder Administration UI
d. SiteMinder Access Gateway
2. Troubleshoot and fix any identified bugs related to the upgrade
3. Create SiteMinder upgrade guide and update existing system design document.
4. Communicate and co-ordinate with multiple application teams that leverage the SiteMinder solution.
Required / Desired Skills
Identity and Access Management - Required 4 Years
Computer Associates SiteMinder product suite - Required 4 Years
Windows Server Administration - Required 4 Years
Active Directory - Highly desired 4 Years
Java - Highly desired 4 Years