Job Listing Information
- 11-Jan-2022 to 25-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Chester, VA, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
Telework schedule will be determined by manager. Current policy is up to 3 days a week teleworking.
- Individual shall work directly with CISS Director and Team to support ongoing Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, governance, and reporting metrics as they relate to the information security program.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple tasks performing complex analysis of risk/governance data.
- Individual will be required to operate independently and efficiently to obtain and analyze security and control information using eGRCS (Archer), Excel, and other reporting tools.
- Individual will be generating final work products using information from agency personnel, eGRCS (Archer), security architects and must perform this within the CSRM environment.
- Development of risk assessments / system security plans and analysis of governance data will be a primary function.
Required / Desired Skills
Considerable experience and knowledge in IT security governance/compliance, risk management - Required 5 Years
Experience with IT Risk Management security standards, policies (ITRM SEC501, SEC525, NIST800-53), procedures and controls. - Required 5 Years
Ability to assimilate, analyze and assess information from multiple sources and develop specific deliverables using standard tools - Required 5 Years
Working experience using analytical tools, developing spreadsheets, documentation, and security reports - Required 5 Years