Job Listing Information
- 13-Jan-2022 to 27-Jan-2022 (UTC)
- Trenton, NJ, USA
- Full Time
- Long Term Contract Length
- 40 Weekly Hours
Note: Work is On-site with Potential for 1 day remote.
The New Jersey Judiciary Information Technology Office is a nationally recognized leader in the development of case management and mobile applications systems that improve the operations and efficiency of the Courts and deliver technology services to judges, attorneys, law enforcement and the public. Currently, we are seeking an individual to work on the Central Office Technical Services team. Advanced skills using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM), Active Directory Group Policy administration, Microsoft PowerBI, PowerShell and knowledge of Virtual Desktops Environment are preferred.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- The selected candidate will be actively involved with the design, support, and long-term future of Judiciary Statewide projects and initiatives such as the following:
- Support VDI Infrastructure
- Use PowerBi to create dashboard and reports to be used by senior management
- Create endpoint management polices using Intune & GPO’s to manage our devices in a hybrid environment
- Create SCCM deployments
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 9 or more yrs.
Required / Desired Skills
PowerBI - Required 2 Years
Microsoft SCCM - Required 4 Years
PowerShell - Required 4 Years
Group Policy - Required 4 Years
Microsoft Endpoint manager - Required 2 Years
Azure Information Protection - Required 1 Years
2 years college or equivalent technical experience - Required 2 Years